In B2B sales you must try to enlist an internal champion in your target organisation. That person can enable you to understand the "thinking" of those around her who will be involved in any decision. That results in insights that are incalculable. Here is my own insight from a recent meeting
Ready to transform your sales team?
Search the blog
- Bye, Bye customer. Hello Profit.
- How To Plan Your Sales Calls
- Dealing with Procrastination in Sales
- When You Sell. Know When To Go.
- If You Don’t ASK. You are doomed in sales
- In Sales. The Do It All Beats The Know It All.
- All buyers are IRRATIONAL
- The FEAR Of FEAR in Sales
- 7 Must-Know Ways To Overcome Price Objections in Sales
- 5 Ways To Kill A B2B Sale